RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just a handful

Go down 
+2
Gabbie
Trinity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Admin
Admin
Trinity

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-18

just a handful Empty
PostSubject: just a handful   just a handful Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 pm

you know what. I'm tired of this same old shit. I want to go back to the days of the rant. Before folks started bouncing in with their one liner off topic bullshit. It makes for a good laugh when you read the thread all the way through, but while it's happening (the one liner shit) it makes for a dull fucking forum. who wants to post after a dozen one word gems?

I know for a fact that a lot of our "e-friends" have no intention of hanging out here, and that's fucking fine with me. If there's no one here but me and my shadow, I'm here to let off some steam. It's a bit of a shock to go from having an established place to rant, to having damn near nothing, but one thing it does, is it pisses me off. And that's why I made this forum. If we stay just a handful of people that's more than enough for me. If you lose interest and you decide to fuck off, that's fine too, there are multitudes of forums out there that are more well established than this one.

I'm not here for "hits" and "stats", and I'm not here for a member drive. I don't intend to stay here forever, and I don't intend to postwhore. I'm not sure where I'm heading as far as my intentions right now, I just wanna be PISSED for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://rantrave.forumotion.com
Gabbie

Number of posts : 34

just a handful Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a handful   just a handful Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:19 pm

Well, as much as I like a ranting site to let off steam, it is not my only intent when I spend any amount of time at a forum.

There seems like there are days on end where nothing pisses me off then WHAM, a day comes and I'm pissed off about everything and anything. Those days usually accompany some "come to jesus" meetings with certain members when they have done anything that pisses me off anytime in the past 6 months (and I havn't had my say). There is no ryhme or reason to it....I've even tried to track it. I was not joking when I had "the moody mod" as my previous user title.

The other reason I spend time at forums is for the friendships and comradery (t/y idol) that I've developed. So if I have to hang out in the Abyss till the mood strikes, I'm good with that.
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65

just a handful Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a handful   just a handful Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:45 pm

I get all fired up about stuff here and there, and it's great to have a place to let it all hang out.

I really should have just quoted Gabbies post and said "Yeah, me too"

I'm still not so sure we weren't seperated at birth...
Back to top Go down
jen71au

Number of posts : 2

just a handful Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a handful   just a handful Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:53 am

I enjoy a place to let off steam. I may not have a rant every day, but I do ocaisionally have a real need to vent and this will be my place to do it.

The friendships forged are and always will be great.

The thing that will always make this place special will be the people.
Back to top Go down
fUtuReLighT

fUtuReLighT

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-23

just a handful Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a handful   just a handful Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:59 pm

it seems i have a rant every damn day that i have to work or deal with idiots.

something i shouldnt say i keep having a hard time from saying. and thats pretty bad because i'm the shrink around these parts.

but everybody needs to vent. so cheers to place to go when thers a need to rant
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-23

just a handful Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a handful   just a handful Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:35 pm

I too like a place to let off some steam, and i also love everyone i've met on RR and other places. So like gabs, if i hang out in the abyss for a while thats A.O.K. wiff me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just a handful Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a handful   just a handful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a handful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RantRave :: Entertainment :: The Abyss-
Jump to: