RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...

Go down 
2 posters

Has Paris truly reformed?
Paris has seen the error of her ways, and will be a model citizen.
Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Vote_lcap0%Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Paris will be good for a while, then go back to her party-girl ways.
Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Vote_lcap50%Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Paris won't change at all. She's probably drunk right now.
Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Vote_lcap50%Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Empty
PostSubject: Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...   Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:05 am

Okay...does ANYONE buy her load of 'Oh, I've seen the light...I'm a changed person' bullshit?

who thinks this new and improved Paris will last? I give it a couple weeks to a month. Then she'll be on the front page of US, drunk off her ass and flashing her ass again.

Let's throw a poll in here, just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Gabbie

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...   Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:03 am

Your so not making points with the boss Wink

That bitch ain't changing. As soon as she got heavily medicated for 20-some days in prison...she realized this was a publicity stunt that will make her millions.

Quote something from the bible bitch.
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...   Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:19 am

Emmy will love me for this thread!

I saw her interview in ..was it People magazine? Anyway, every pic of her made me want to hurl. She was trying to look all demure and innocent, wearing lots of white and pastel colors to add to that 'angelic' aura...as if posing in virginal white would fool the public into buying her latest line of bullcrap.

I'd gladly go to jail, just for the opportunity to smack her upside the head a couple times!
Back to top Go down
Gabbie

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...   Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:24 am

I saw her on Larry King just after she got out. She could have been the poster child for "fake as fuck". She was obviously scripted on some material because she was as dumb blonde as they came when it came to questions she wasn't expecting.

Screw her.
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...   Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:28 am

Gabbie wrote:
Screw her.

I wouldn't even screw her with GRID's dick !! affraid

I heard the Larry Kind interview backfired for her....she got her stories all mixed up or something? I didn't see the interview, but the radio morning show was ragging on her pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...   Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta have a Paris Hilton thread...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RantRave :: Ranting Forums :: Celebrities-
Jump to: