RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW

Go down 
+2
IdolGirl
Gabbie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabbie

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-18

You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Empty
PostSubject: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:19 am

You have five minutes to live from ....RIGHT NOW.

What's the last things you would say or do?
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:24 am

I'd call my parents, Christopher and my sister, tell them I'm sorry and that I love them. Next, call Chris, tell him the same. That would take up all my time.

what about you, Gabs? You didn't answer !
Back to top Go down
emmy

emmy

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:14 am

Five minutes, sit stunned for the first and dial the phone like crazy if I was alone calling my family.
Back to top Go down
Gabbie

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:44 am

I'd just grab up my babies and hubby and hold them. My answer is a tad boring but what I would do.
Back to top Go down
ritzy

ritzy

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:04 pm

i think i'm so pissed i'ld just collapse on the bed
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:37 pm

call all my loved ones and tell them i love them..as i'm dialing, i'd log into my IM and send out a group IM telling all my buds the same
Back to top Go down
Týr

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:37 am

How come nobody wants to sit back, clear their mind and focus their attention on what's happening? You people are just odd.

Speaking of which... where's that Grendel's mother, Mimi? How come she's not arrived here yet? Somebody go and give her the url, she'll never find it on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW   You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have 5 minutes from RIGHT NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RantRave :: Entertainment :: The Abyss-
Jump to: