RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Vick goes to Court

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
emmy

emmy

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Michael Vick goes to Court Empty
PostSubject: Michael Vick goes to Court   Michael Vick goes to Court Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:44 pm

Michael Vick is going to Federal Court first day of Spring training for the Falcons for his part in dog fighting ring run out of his home in Surrey County, Virginia.

Local Authorities are holding off on thier charges until the feds charge him.

What is your take on it??

What do you think this is going to do to his career??
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick goes to Court   Michael Vick goes to Court Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:44 pm

Until he is found guilty (or not), I don't think the impact will be that much, unless he has endorsement deals lined up. I think those might yank their contracts ased on a sullied image.

If he's found guilty, I think his career will tank (kind of hard to play from prison..lmao) But there are always going to be die-hard fans that will bawl about "Oh, he was framed!"
Back to top Go down
emmy

emmy

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick goes to Court   Michael Vick goes to Court Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:45 am

Nike pulled it's endorsement of Vick.

I saw that one coming.
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick goes to Court   Michael Vick goes to Court Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 9:49 am

emmy wrote:
Nike pulled it's endorsement of Vick.

I saw that one coming.

yeah, no surprise there! Wonder who else he was endorsing?
Back to top Go down
angelica

angelica

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick goes to Court   Michael Vick goes to Court Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:09 pm

If he is guilty then he is a fucking asshole and deserves all the shit coming his way.

He should have been thankful for what he was given in life. That shit does not come around a second time.

That saying is for everyone....white, black, brown, yellow and green...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick goes to Court   Michael Vick goes to Court Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Vick goes to Court
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RantRave :: Entertainment :: Sports-
Jump to: