RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the PIA I am forced to work with

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-18

the PIA I am forced to work with Empty
PostSubject: the PIA I am forced to work with   the PIA I am forced to work with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 pm

okay. A bit of background.

We had an open position, and the bosslady hires this woman. We shall refer to her as Rotundra (yes, she is quite large, but I would never make a crack on her for it if she wasn't such an all out bitch).

Rotundra is getting on up there in years. She's probably around near 60. So she's slower at learning new things. She's computer illiterate. All of which I can deal with. If she weren't such a bitch.

So Rotundra asks me questions. Which is fine. I expect that. But NOT when she asks me the same fucking question over and over and over and over again. I even suggested that she write shit down, take some notes or something...did she do it? NO..she just asked the same question over again.

Other people have complaints about her, too. She comes off rude. If you bring an error to her attention, she blames everyone but herself. "oh, noone told me that" ..BULLSHIT. we DID tell you, but your stupid ass didn't write it down! Anyway, she is very defensive, and very rude. But when others complain, I am the one who defends her stupid ass.

I try to play the diplomat...making excuses for her. "Well, she's older, it's harder to learn" "well, it sucks to have mistake after mistake. she's probably embarassed, and that 's why she's so defensive" I have NEVER been rude to Rotundra, because I almost feel sorry for her. BUT FUCK THAT NOISE.

About 2 weeks ago, I get pulled into the big boss's office, and get told to be nice to her, everyone was new once, and needs to ask questions. WTF?!?? I always answer her fucking repetative questions! And I am the one defending this bitch! Why am I getting called in? But okay, whatever..I figure everyone probably got pulled in and given the same lecture.

WELL...Today, it gets leaked to me that fucking Rotundra waddled her gigantic ass into the big boss's office and whined that me and another girl weren't being 'nice' to her...WHAT THE HOLY FUCK????????

All I can say is this is on like fucking Donkey Kong now. She thinks I was a bitch before? El Lardo ain't seen NOTHIN' yet. My goal is to have her burst into tears by Friday.
Back to top Go down
Gabbie

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: the PIA I am forced to work with   the PIA I am forced to work with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:12 pm

You creep me the fuck out! Are you sure your not me as an alter ego and my Sybil mind isn't working it out???

I worked a Sat overnight shift with a certain team last weekend. We had some 'issues" but nothing crazy and not once was I pissed or felt defensive to where I let my mouth override my mind.

Two nights later, I'm working with the other night team however the before mentioned teams supervisor was working (picked up a shift on her normal off night).

We have IM capabilities at our station and halfway thru the shift, she IM'ed me and said she heard I had problems with one of her staff. I was taken aback and just said not that I knew of and that 'nothing came to mind". She came back that if I did, just to let her know.

She was cool about it, whatever in the fuck it was, but I was ticked that her staff (team) felt the need to run around behind my back bitching about "whatever" and not just saying something to my face.

I'm really NOT that hard to approach.
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: the PIA I am forced to work with   the PIA I am forced to work with Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm

Gabs...the more I (or is it you?) post, the more I am convinced we were seperated at birth.

I have the same issue with people. If you have a problem with ME, bring it TO ME. We are a bunch of grown ass people. No need to run to mommy crying about 'oooh, she hurt my widdle feewings!' Grow the fuck up!

But what really pissed me off is that I was the one defending her stupidity ! Making excuses for her ! And I get called in? FUCK THAT. I am so done with her.

Like I said, I am bound and determined to make her fucking cry..or quit..whichever comes first.
Back to top Go down
fUtuReLighT

fUtuReLighT

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: the PIA I am forced to work with   the PIA I am forced to work with Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:50 pm

i keep wondering where people get the right to do this shite... i have this ol rotundra working with us too... needless to say... the world has changed and if you cant keep up then quit, so i dont have to do your job and mine. we keep getting all these complaints that she rude and i have never had to fill out a report (being the grievance officer for the office for 2 years). i have now, in the past 7 months - and yes she has been with us for 7 months- filled out 85 reports.

SHIT!!!

i know how you feel... make her life hell damnit just make it hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the PIA I am forced to work with   the PIA I am forced to work with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the PIA I am forced to work with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RantRave :: Ranting Forums :: Workplace-
Jump to: