RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Celebrity Poke fest!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizmiaz

Kizmiaz

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Celebrity Poke fest! Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Poke fest!   Celebrity Poke fest! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:49 am

Hey limpdicks & ladies!

New forum huh? Well I guess we will have to get going with an old question then! Vis:

Which celebrity would you most like to get jiggy with & why? Also, what dirty deed would you most like to do with/to them?

I'll start, shall I. I would like to get jiggy with Julia Roberts. The reason is that I believe that she is a man in drag. I would like to tie her to a 5 barred gate and suck her chopper until she screams. I wonder; does this mean that I'm a fag affraid

Your turn sweetie!
Back to top Go down
angelica

angelica

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Poke fest!   Celebrity Poke fest! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:26 pm

No..not a fag at all, just someone who likes cock...like most of us girls do. Smile

Anyhoo.. I would love to get it on with Jason Statham, that piece of man meat turns me on.

I would love to...tie him up, suck & fuck him, and ride his face Razz .

Is that Jiggy enough?
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Poke fest!   Celebrity Poke fest! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:12 pm

Good God...how can I narrow it down to just one?

Awww, fuck it...I can't, why even try!??!

Okay..Billy Idol, of course. I'd like to suck his cock till my teeth fell out. Then have him just fuck me blind.

LL Cool J....quite possibly the sexiest man on the planet. The way that man licks his lips just drives me insane. He could be my first experience with a black guy, and I truly don't think I would EVER go back. I want him to eat it like a vulture, then fuck me senseless. I bet he has a HUGE cock.

why do I feel the sudden urge to masturbate? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Poke fest!   Celebrity Poke fest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Poke fest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RantRave :: Ranting Forums :: Celebrities-
Jump to: