RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ain't this some SHIT

Go down 
+5
ritzy
angelica
MyWay
emmy
Trinity
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Admin
Admin
Trinity

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Ain't this some SHIT Empty
PostSubject: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:14 pm

most of you know that I've retired to the dispatch center. Well there I am, teaching a new call taker how one properly takes emergency calls, and the phone rings (which is a handy teaching tool) and 911 requests a unit to standby at a structure fire, and proceeds to rattle off my fucking address!

So I continue the canvas, get the cross streets, and details, and send the call to the dispatcher. I hang up, and put my headset down, and tell the room that I have to go home, as my fucking house is on god damned fire.

I rush home, and can't get in my driveway, because the engine is blocking the path. So I park on the neighbor's lawn, and run over to the scene. My uniform buys me entry without question, and I'm looking, and fuck me if my neighbor isn't laying in my fucking driveway. So I walk over, assess, he's responsive but having trouble breathing. The medic packages him, and I'm trying to find out what the fuck happened, but he can't speak.

So I accost a finely clad sweaty sexy mother fucker fireman, and ask him why my house is on fire.

"Well, it appears that there was forced entry. There's minimal smoke damage, and your dog is fine, but that man (points to neighbor) was found lying in your kitchen floor. We're not sure what happened yet. Give us a bit to air the house out, and you can go in."

WHAT THE FUCK, is my neighbor doing in my house while I'm at work, and WHY the hell did it involve flames???

The answers are pending, as I've just now gained access, and got rid of the firemen. Now I have to clean *why don't we have a "really fucking pissed off" smilie?*
Back to top Go down
https://rantrave.forumotion.com
emmy

emmy

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:27 pm

Holy shit!!!
Back to top Go down
MyWay

MyWay

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:23 pm

Lessee..... the neighbor saw the dog playing with matches and tried to come to the rescue?

...I'm hoping the real answer makes WAY more sense... 'cause more drama - and with a next door neighbor to boot - is just waht you were after, right?
Back to top Go down
angelica

angelica

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:28 pm

He saw your house on fire, your dog was banging on the window, howling "help me, help meeeee.". Your neighbor, being the Good Sam he is, rushed in to help your dog, and passed out because of smoke inhalation.

BTW, was your neighbor wearing clothes? Hey, just askin'
Back to top Go down
ritzy

ritzy

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 7:52 pm

now thats way fucked up
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:36 pm

OKay...here's the real answer:

Your dog saw your neighbor snooping around. Dog decided to dial 911 to report the break-in. Unfortunately for Fido, he has no opposable thumbs, so dialing the phone was out. So, being the brilliant pooch that he is, he decided to start a small bonfire and send smoke signals to a cat that lives down the street. (Did I mention that your dog is part Cherokee Indian?)

the cat has 6 toes on his front paws, and can use them as thumbs when he feels so inclined. Lucky he was in a good mood today. So the cat dialed 911, saving your house from certain ruin.

On a serious note, really sorry to hear about this...hope all turns out well, and that there is a fucking GOOD REASON your neighbor was in your house (any idea how he got in?)
Back to top Go down
Seagull

Seagull

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:42 pm

I think its obvious...

The neighbour was in your house..as he heard a noise. He couldn't find anything wrong, so he helped himself to your fridge

He really really fancied that trout you have, flambéed of course

Then..he misjudged the timing..and it got a little over heated..

In the mad panic to put out the flames he slipped on a spilt absinthe..

and knocked his head on on the file of papers marked “ things I need to tell Rant he is a fuckwit”

Simple
Back to top Go down
Screamer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:24 pm

Damn Trin . . . didn't you just move in there?? And thank GOD the doggie is ok!! I hope there wasn't too much damage, and I am dying to here the rest of this story.
Back to top Go down
Banshee

Banshee

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:28 pm

NO kidding!! I hope there wasn't too much damage!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't this some SHIT   Ain't this some SHIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ain't this some SHIT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RantRave :: Ranting Forums :: Just Plain Fucked Up-
Jump to: