RantRave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RantRave

Ranter's Haven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bullshit Partner!

Go down 
+3
double helix
emmy
Trinity
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Admin
Admin
Trinity

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:57 pm

You know, you make a partnership with someone, and you expect a little fucking communication! Some straight dealing, and common courtesy isn't too much to ask for eh.

You really have to watch who you trust, because people are god damned assholes who will back bite you in half a second.

So my "partner" is offline, having destroyed our joint venture without so much as a "by your leave", and now I'm dealing with the fallout. I'm not even getting a "hello" anymore, just "WHAT THE FUCK"s. Well guess what? I don't KNOW what the fuck, because my ex-partner is a window licking moron who wouldn't know decisive if it bit him in his over sized flabby ass.

this didn't have to happen this way. A few weeks for a smooth buyout would have seen my venture still open, and my time unwasted.

SO UP YOURS, ASSHOLE!
Back to top Go down
https://rantrave.forumotion.com
emmy

emmy

Number of posts : 45

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 pm

If memory serves me right, didn't you try to buy your partner out before?? Seems if he was this uninterested why not just let you have it to be begin with, hey?? No
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Admin
Admin
Trinity

Female
Number of posts : 30

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:58 pm

That's exactly fucking it emmy! We were on the verge of a deal, when the rat bastard decided that I had some good ideas, and he wanted to be "partners". So I took a couple months off, and he lets all the progress backslide, and then instead of just saying, hey trin, you still want to buy this place? He fucking yanks it. With just a little forethought, we could have had a seemless transfer.

I found out about this, btw, last night before I went to bed. I get home from work, and it's yanked. He led me to believe when he told me his intentions, that this would be a gradual change. I'd set up a server, we'd have the data and domain transfered to me, and none of you would even know it had happened.
Back to top Go down
https://rantrave.forumotion.com
double helix

double helix

Female
Number of posts : 22

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:49 pm

Fucking jackass. What an ass. I can't even think of a decent term for this guy except big sucking jack ass bastard.
Back to top Go down
emmy

emmy

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:03 pm

I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
Back to top Go down
thekid65

Number of posts : 24

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:24 pm

"Communication"

Ex-fucking-actly

We, as Mods, expected that too, or at least I did.
Back to top Go down
IdolGirl
Mod
Mod
IdolGirl

Female
Number of posts : 65

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:35 pm

I wonder if your partner's ego would allow him to fully hand over his 'baby'.

Perhaps seeing it succeed for you where it failed for him would be a bit too much of a jolt.

It might be ego, might be pride, but I think he would rather choke on a dead roach than see his creation flourish in the hands of another.
Back to top Go down
Gabbie

Number of posts : 34

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:05 am

For Fucks sake....I sure wish I knew who we were talking about.
Back to top Go down
ritzy

ritzy

Number of posts : 9

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:24 am

i think the stability of the forum was always going to be an issue with rant in control, we've seen this done again and again, its a pity he has no respect for the members tho we could at least have been told the situation instead of him taking the easy way out
so sorry trin that you got shit on, but your a fighter and will suceed
Back to top Go down
emmy

emmy

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:05 am

ritzy wrote:
i think the stability of the forum was always going to be an issue with rant in control, we've seen this done again and again, its a pity he has no respect for the members tho we could at least have been told the situation instead of him taking the easy way out
so sorry trin that you got shit on, but your a fighter and will suceed

Exactly. His ego outweighed him by two tons.

He didn't respect one member on that forum.

Including Trin.

This proved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullshit Partner! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullshit Partner!   Bullshit Partner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullshit Partner!
Page 1 of 1